poi-dev mailing list archives

From "DOSI09, Prestataire" <dos...@ext.lapeyre.fr>
Subject problem:add button in excel with Apache POI library
Date Fri, 01 Jul 2011 09:46:02 GMT
Hello,

I'm working on a project that uses the Apache POI project Project.
I generate Excel files to export data from an application made ​​in Flex / Java.
My excel export files contain multiple tabs.
So far, I managed to do what my client asked me through the Apache POI library.
In fact it's really easy to use.
But my client asks me to do something that I can not do.
Explanation: my client wants me to add a button (Excel menu: display: toolbar: form) type
form so-called macros on each sheet tab.
But I do not see how to add a button for example in a cell type with the Cell POI library?
And if it's possible to add a button, how to connect from a macro?
I looked on the internet and various forums but I found nothing.

thank you for your help

Raphael Grandjean
Engineer Developer of Java/J2E