poi-dev mailing list archives

From Yegor Kozlov <yegor.koz...@dinom.ru>
Subject [VOTE] Release POI 3.8 beta3
Date Sun, 29 May 2011 08:38:13 GMT
Hi All,

Please test-drive the release candidate for POI 3.8 beta3.

I've built the release artifacts, derived from revision 1128423 of the
REL_3_8_BETA3 tag. The release candidate files are available from:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/poi/

(The jars and poms to feed into the maven repo are in /maven/ sub-directory)

As with all Apache release votes, please check that not only does the
code work, and no major breakages have occurred since the last
release, but also that packaging is correct, license headers and
notices exist etc.

The vote options are:

 +1 - I support this release
  0 - I don't object to this release, but I haven't checked it
 -1 - There's a problem with the release, and that is ....

I'm voting [+1]. Voting will end on Monday, 6th June.

Yegor