poi-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Beardsley <markbrd...@tiscali.co.uk>
Subject Re: how to increase maximum hieght of row(409 points)
Date Wed, 06 Apr 2011 15:54:26 GMT
I have no idea but would suggest that you try to replicate the problem using
Excel itself rather than with POI. If the problem persists then it is
something to do with Excel rather than POI and the best source for an answer
would be an Excel forum. If you do this test and are able to replicate the
problem, can I ask that you post here please so that we know Excel is the
source of the problem just in case this question crops up again?
Furthermore, if you cannot replicate the problem using Excel, then post here
again please as we will need to look further - it might be one of those
interesting little problems that crops up when you start operating at or
near a limit.

Yours

Mark B