poi-dev mailing list archives

From jamestthomas <jamesttho...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: POI from Excel 2000 to Excel 2010 issues. (Edited out previous)
Date Tue, 01 Feb 2011 17:55:56 GMT

>Yegor and I always use and copy an empty HSSFWorkbook that has a digitally signed Macro
in it.

>HSSFWorkbook wb = new HSSFWorkbook(new FileInputStream(RTC_global.templatePath + LibraryData.SBOM_IMPORT_MACRO_TEMPLATE));

>Does this work for you?

Hello Dave, That sounds like a home run solution. I would ask how to digitally sign the macro
but that sounds like another question for another forum. I was thinking that was what I might
have to do. One question, if you happen to know, did you implement the digitally signed macro
to alleviate problems like I have mentioned?

Sincerely, James

If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below: http://apache-poi.1045710.n5.nabble.com/POI-from-Excel-2000-to-Excel-2010-issues-tp3365053p3366513.html

To unsubscribe from POI from Excel 2000 to Excel 2010 issues., click here .