poi-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Burch <nick.bu...@alfresco.com>
Subject Re: Java Excel testing framework
Date Mon, 10 Jan 2011 16:05:02 GMT
On Sun, 2 Jan 2011, Jon Svede wrote:
> I have what I would consider a first version of ExcelAnt up and running
> in my environment.  If someone could give me a clue about what things I
> need to consider before submitting it via bugzilla (as mentioned below,
> package names, build files, etc), I'd be happy to make the necessary
> tweaks and then create the ticket.  I am expecting that there will be
> some revisions/additions before it's ready for prime time, but I have it
> working in my env.

My hunch is that it'll want to be in its own area in the source tree,
since it'll have extra dependencies compared to the other code. Do others
agree?

Assuming so, the package name could probably be something like
org.apache.poi.ss.ant . The code would say go under /src/ant/src/ +
/src/ant/testcases/ . You'd need to add a few more entries to build.xml to
have it compiled and the jar generated, but I'm happy to help with that if
needed

Nick