poi-dev mailing list archives

From Yegor Kozlov <ye...@dinom.ru>
Subject Re: documentation for User Defined Functions
Date Fri, 14 Jan 2011 09:02:20 GMT
Put the files in the POI examples module, ./src/examples/ relative to
the project root.
I think the package should be
./src/examples/src/org/apache/poi/ss/examples/formula, we plan to add
more examples on formula usage and your UDF patch will be  a part of it.

The example should have a main() function and the input spreadsheet can
be passed as a command line argument.

Don't hesitate to upload a draft in Bugzilla, we may need several
iterations before applying it.