poi-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Christie <peter.chris...@friendsprovident.co.uk>
Subject RE: update of formula classes
Date Fri, 10 Dec 2010 15:34:33 GMT
Thanks Yegor. I will conduct some testing and let you know the results by 17-Dec-2010.
Pete

-----Original Message-----
From: Yegor Kozlov [mailto:yegor@dinom.ru]
Sent: Friday, December 10, 2010 3:09 PM
To: dev@poi.apache.org
Subject: Re: update of formula classes

Support for the IRR function was committed in r1044370

Try the latest nightly build from here:

http://encore.torchbox.com/poi-cvs-build/

Yegor

On 11/23/2010 11:45 AM, Peter Christie wrote:
> Will you be including the IRR function in the formula improvements?
> Pete

is intended for the use of the addressee only. Any unauthorised use may be unlawful.

> If you receive this e-mail by mistake please advise the sender immediately by using the
reply facility in your e-mail software.

> Friends Provident is the business name of the following companies in the Friends Provident
group:

> Friends Provident Life Assurance Limited Company number 782698 Friends Provident Pensions
Limited Company number 475201
> Friends Provident Life and Pensions Limited Company number 4096141 Friends Provident
Marketing Limited Company number 5059179.

> Each of these companies is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
>
> Each company is registered in England with a registered office at Pixham End, Dorking,
Surrey RH4 1QA.