poi-dev mailing list archives

From Yegor Kozlov <ye...@dinom.ru>
Subject update of formula classes
Date Sun, 21 Nov 2010 12:40:10 GMT
Hi All,

I've made a massive change and moved common formula classes from
org.apache.poi.hssf.record.formula.* to org.apache.poi.ss.formula.*
The purpose of this refactoring is to make the formula API more abstract
and not dependent on HSSF.  I plan some formula improvements (in
particular with UDFs) and referencing hssf from ss is ugly. Ideally,
common ss model should be completely isolated from concrete
implementations .

This change is *completely* in the low-level classes, usermodel API
remains unchanged.

P.S. For unknown reasons my svn refused to commit such a big change and
I had to split it into several batches.

Yegor