poi-dev mailing list archives

From hainivas2002 <RAPOLU.SRINI...@GMAIL.COM>
Subject Re: 3.7 POI Formulas are not getting persisted when shift rows
Date Fri, 19 Nov 2010 03:29:32 GMT

Thanks for your reply. Please find the details hereunder:

I was using POI 2.5 and we did migrated to 3.7 recently. And the things
which are working with 2.5 are broken in 3.7. Mainly shiftRows method is
behaving completely different.

We have two sheets in the work book. sheet 'A' and sheet 'B'.

sheet B has some codes in the cells which we used to populate the data
depends on the codes.
Sheet A has some formulas which are referring to sheet B cells.

Now while populating the data, rows and cells are moved/shifted/removed from
both sheets.

So after populating the data not seeing any formula references to in sheet A
to sheet B.

Not sure I explained it well, Please let me know if any one came across this
scenario. Thanks a bunch.