poi-dev mailing list archives

From Székely Máté <szekely.m...@dk.hu>
Subject Enhanced protection Excel sheet
Date Wed, 20 Oct 2010 09:23:04 GMT
Hello!

Can POI protect the excel worksheet in enhanced mode?

In MS Excel I use the Protect Sheet menu  (in "Tools / Protection" or
"Review / Protect Sheet" (in MS Excel 2007) menu). In the Protect
Sheet form I can set the protection, and password.  It's no problem
for me.

But, I can set more option bellow "Allow all users of this worksheet
to":

Format cells, Format columns, etc.

Where can I set these option in POI? It is able to? (Now, I'm using
JExcelApi, but those can not do it, so I'm looking for...)

Thanks for your answer!

Mate