poi-dev mailing list archives

From MSB <markbrd...@tiscali.co.uk>
Subject Re: Print Unicode Character in ppt through java
Date Thu, 10 Jun 2010 07:49:14 GMT

I cannot help you solve this problem but do need to ask that you not hijack
older threads in this manner. Please open a new thread to ask this question,
if you do not do so then it risks going unanswered because it is not
apparant fromthe title of this older thread just what your problem is.

Yours

Mark B