poi-dev mailing list archives

From Aisha Urooj <aukhan...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: 3.7 beta release?
Date Fri, 04 Jun 2010 11:37:31 GMT

Hi Yegor
May be it is not the appropriate forum to write on....but i do need your
urgent help in an issue related to the memory workaround issue you resolved
in BigGridDemo. Can i have your email address where i can contact you?Plz
its urgent......looking for your reply
and once again sorry for contacting you on this forum:-(
Regards
Aisha