poi-dev mailing list archives

From MSB <markbrd...@tiscali.co.uk>
Subject Re: Performance Question with CTSheetDataImpl.java
Date Thu, 06 May 2010 06:40:25 GMT

If performance is an issue with such a parge worksheet, have you ooked into
Yegor's BigGridDemo code yet? I do not have the link to hand to post and
accept that it is a proof so to speak and not a complete application, but it
does demonstrate an alternative technique if you are working with large
amounts of data.

Yours

Mark B