poi-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Burch <nick.bu...@alfresco.com>
Subject Moderate sized change to POIFS
Date Sun, 25 Apr 2010 17:36:06 GMT
Hi All

Just a heads up that I've made a moderate sized change to POIFS. It's
related to bug #49139, and fixes the fact that the block size was largely
treated as a constant in much of the POIFS code. Instead, the details of
the block size are passed into most things. Largely it's a change to the
method signatures, with a few places changing hard coded values to instead
vary with the block size.

All the tests now pass, and there were basically no changes outside of
POIFS

However, it's always possible that I've ended up breaking something, as
the number of files touched was quite large... So, if people could double
check their own apps and test suites against svn trunk and report back if
I have broken something, that'll be great!

Nick