poi-dev mailing list archives

From Antoni Mylka <antoni.my...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Files created with Office 2007 and 2010 betas.
Date Tue, 20 Apr 2010 13:06:32 GMT
POI People,

Sorry, the problem applies only to 2007 beta. 2010 beta is ok. For 2007
beta we do extract the interesting bits with SAX :). It seems to work
well enough. I just wanted to know what's the "official" policy on this
topic. Now I know that forcing poi to grok pre-standard office files is
hardly worth the effort.

Thanks for you answers.

Antoni Myłka
antoni.mylka@gmail.com