poi-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Burch <nick.bu...@alfresco.com>
Subject Re: What is the URL for the poi-3.7-SNAPSHOT maven repository ?
Date Mon, 22 Feb 2010 10:36:52 GMT
On Sat, 20 Feb 2010, based2 wrote:
> While searching I found only theses repositories:
>
> (1) poi-3.6: ok stable release.

We currently only publish alphas, betas and final releases to the maven
repos. The general apache policy is that only people on the lists
should be using nightly builds (since people using them need to be aware
of the current changes, and able to quickly feed back information on
problems). As such, we don't publish nightlies to the maven repo, and you
won't find a link to the nightly build server on the website, only from
the list.

Nick