poi-dev mailing list archives

From Vijayakumar Gowdaman <vijayakumar.gowda...@db.com>
Subject tracing the cell dependencies
Date Wed, 16 Dec 2009 12:03:33 GMT
Hi,

 I have got a requirement to differentiate the cells contains a labels and
cells which is used as a
input to other formula cells. In an excel there is a way we can check the
'trace dependents' Is there any
similar functionality in POI to check wheather the cell is referenced in
any other cells in a workbook.

Regards,

Vijayakumar Gowdaman

---