poi-dev mailing list archives

From dpmihai <dpmi...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: SummaryInformation
Date Wed, 25 Nov 2009 13:38:54 GMT

The test testWriteSimplePropertySet() just creates an excel file which if I
want to open with Microsoft Excel I get "file format is not valid"

If i add just these lines at the beginning in the test method :

        HSSFWorkbook wb = new HSSFWorkbook();
        HSSFSheet xlsSheet = wb.createSheet("Page 1");
        wb.write(out);

I have a valid excel file but with no information. So I cannot write both
content and summary on the same output stream? (I do not read the
information, just I look inside the excel file at Properties).