poi-dev mailing list archives

From Ugo Cei <u....@sourcesense.com>
Subject Re: Recent additions to POI "Added implementation of Digital Signature support"
Date Fri, 16 Oct 2009 06:02:15 GMT
On Thu, Oct 15, 2009 at 11:59 PM, Dave Fisher <dave@jmlafferty.com> wrote:
> Hi Josh,
>
> This valuable contribution needs to wait for proper clarification of the
> dual-license for the feDict OOXML signer piece.
>
> Let's wait to put it back until that is done.

I'm OK with waiting and discussing a bit. In any case, the README.txt
has now been modified to read as follows
<http://code.google.com/p/eid-applet/source/browse/trunk/README.txt?spec=svn213&r=213>:

"The source code of the eID Applet Project is licensed under GNU LGPL v3.0.
Part of the source code (OOXML signature code) is dual-licensed under both
the GNU LGPL v3.0 and the Apache License v2.0. Only the files with a header
containing both the GNU LGPL v3.0 and Apache License v2.0 license texts are
dual-licensed. The dual-licensing was offered in response to a request from
the Apache POI open source project. All other source code files remain under
control of the GNU LGPL v3.0 license unless otherwise decided in the future
by _ALL_ eID Applet Project copyright holders."

  Ugo

--
Ugo Cei