poi-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <d...@jmlafferty.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release of POI 3.5-beta5
Date Fri, 20 Feb 2009 15:40:10 GMT
Hi Yegor,

I had to ask. I've seen a Jakarta beta do it differently, but we are a
huge project compared to that.

So, OK. Let's make sure that we get these issues resolved next week -
then at least the nightly builds will have all the details properly
marked.

(1) A really, really proper NOTICE and LICENSE.
(2) All copyright statements in the project properly checked and
adjusted.
(3) All source files with the proper license statement in them.

Do we have any other copyrights in the code other than one we had the
author re-license?
./resources/scratchpad/org/apache/poi/hdgf/chunks_parse_cmds.tbl
3:# Copyright (C) 2006-2007     Valek Filippov (frob@df.ru)

Regards,
Dave