poi-dev mailing list archives

From David Fisher <dfis...@jmlafferty.com>
Subject Re: Help with java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError
Date Mon, 09 Feb 2009 22:39:18 GMT
Patrick,

I don't think that anyone here necessarily knows how to configure the
Oracle Application Server.

I know that for Tomcat they want you to put the jars in one of two
places and they tell you NOT to set the classpath.

One of the places for Tomcat may work for the Oracle Application Server:

In your webapps directory is there a WEB-INF directory? If so, and it
does not have a "lib" directory then create one and drop the POI jars
into there.

This may be: Oracle\FRHome_1\j2ee\home\default-web-app\WEB-INF\lib

But I've no experience with your configuration.

Look for further help from an Oracle list.

Regards,
Dave