poi-dev mailing list archives

From Manthripragada Kishore Kumar <kku...@adobe.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Release of POI 3.5-beta5
Date Mon, 09 Feb 2009 11:33:54 GMT
+1

-----Original Message-----
From: Yegor Kozlov [mailto:yegor@dinom.ru]
Sent: Monday, February 09, 2009 5:02 PM
To: POI Developers List
Subject: [VOTE] Release of POI 3.5-beta5

Hi All,

There have been two important changes since the release of 3.5-beta4, namely:

  (1) The fixed GPL-HDGF issue. See bugzilla 46361.
  (2) Import of Openxml4J codebase. See bugzilla 46242.

These two are good reasons to release a next beta. This time I really hope it will be the
last one before 3.5-FINAL.

The revision number of the release is r742327 and tagged as REL_3_5_BETA5.

The release artifacts can be downloaded from:
     http://people.apache.org/~yegor/REL_3_5_BETA5

As usual, the release includes numerous bug fixes and improvements. The list of changes is
available in the change log:
   http://poi.apache.org/changes.html

The vote options are:

[ ]+1  - I support the release
[ ] 0  - I don't care
[ ]-1  - I'm opposed to the release because...

I'm voting [+1]. Voting will last 10 days and end on Thursday, 19th February.

Yegor