poi-dev mailing list archives

From "Andy Oliver" <acoli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: switch ooxml branch to trunk
Date Thu, 30 Oct 2008 18:41:58 GMT
+1 to the svn move.  -1 to unrealistic and overly aggressive release
date.  even poi 1.0 had 4 betas and 8 alphas or so.  I will work
towards a legal framework with microsoft by beta 1 in dec (which is
realistic).

Also -1 to any marking as prod until we have adequate unit tests.  the
ooxml branch is light in this area today.  however I am very excited
by the progress.