poi-dev mailing list archives

From "madan kawle" <madan.ka...@gmail.com>
Subject Java.IOException while openning the ms excel with XLWA format
Date Thu, 25 Sep 2008 15:03:14 GMT
Hello,

Out module creates the ms-excel reports through cogonos in batch mode. We
are setting the excel format to Microsoft Excel Web Archive (XLWA) format.
We need to set this format as it generates the xls files compatible
to Excel 2002.

These files have .xls extension and if I try to SaveAs, it shows the default
saveas format of .mht (mhtml).

Do you know if there is any way to read such files successfully.

Your early response will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Madan