poi-dev mailing list archives

From leocoppens <leocopp...@hotmail.com>
Subject Can't find CellRangeAddress Class in poi-3.1-FINAL-20080629.jar
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2008 13:58:07 GMT

Hi, I'm just starting with POI and found a problem I can't solve unless I use
a deprecated method (which I don't want)

I was trying to merge some cells and, when I tried to use the mentioned
class it looked like I hadn't imported it, the problem is that I have
imported the package! At the end I found that the class is not listed in my
jar files. I don't understand what happens here, does someone have it to
pass it on to me?

Thanks a lot in advance 4 your help!

Regards,
Leo