poi-dev mailing list archives

From Dlhccc SUBCON5 <dlhccc.subc...@st.com>
Subject Please help on PPT problem (Urgent!!!)
Date Fri, 29 Aug 2008 11:07:32 GMT
Hello User,

I'm using poi for the fist time to create a ppt file.
I'm able to create the file, but the problem is that the master slide background is not coming
on the new created slide, this problem appear when I open the ppt file with Microsoft powerpoint,
with Open Office it's showing the master slide back ground setting.

That means compatibility issue with microsoft powerpoint!

Can some body please help me on this topic.  Same file open with Open office shows the master
slide setting on the slide, if open with microsoft power point, don't see the master slide
settings. Why??????????????

As it's very urgent for me!!

Thanks in advance!

Best Regards,