poi-dev mailing list archives

From "Andy Oliver" <acoli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: java.lang.NegativeArraySizeException
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2008 13:25:01 GMT
Yeah.  That is a lot easier.  In the past getting it wrong involved
potential jail time.  That sounded like a bad idea to me.  :-)

This "One may not, however, knowlingly[sic] export source code to a
terrorist country, although source code may be posted on the WWW for
downloading without the poster having to check whether it is
downloaded from a terrorist country." is a key change (if true).

So it looks to me like it is in the clear.  I'll check my old laptops
for the prototype code I wrote that semi-implements this.  It is
against a pretty out of date version (~1.x-ish) but might be relevant
at least for the binary formats.

-Andy