poi-dev mailing list archives

From Ugo Cei <u....@sourcesense.com>
Subject Re: [vote] Release POI-3.1-FINAL
Date Fri, 27 Jun 2008 07:26:04 GMT

On Jun 24, 2008, at 3:14 PM, Fabio Alves de Araujo Ebner - Dna wrote:

> so i think is more easy i send my code.. because i never use
> bugzilla and will lost a lot of time trying to understand it

I am sure it is easier for you and won't make you waste a lot of time
trying to figure out how bugzilla works, but please try to understand
that, by acting this way, you make it a lot harder and a waste of
time for _other_ people, who are mostly doing this on their own time
and not getting paid to support POI.

If you insist in not spending the time to do a proper registration
with bugzilla and playing nice with the rest of us, the most probable
outcome is that your bug report will be silently ignored.

	Cheers,

		Ugo

--
Ugo Cei