poi-dev mailing list archives

From Yegor Kozlov <ye...@dinom.ru>
Subject Re: [vote] Release POI-3.1-FINAL
Date Mon, 23 Jun 2008 06:26:58 GMT
Fabio,

You should report bugs to Bugzilla, the Apache POI bug database:

https://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/buglist.cgi?product=POI

Also, please read the bug writing guidelines before submitting a bug:

http://issues.apache.org/bugwritinghelp.html

Voting -1 just because you don't know how to submit a bug is against the rules.
You should evaluate the release and vote -1 ONLY if you identify serious problems or regressions.
Please play nice.

Regards,
Yegor

>  [X ] -1  I'm opposed to the release because...
>
> no because i got one bug at replaceText funcion.. but i dont know how to send to you..
the bug..