poi-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Burch <n...@torchbox.com>
Subject Re: ApacheCon POI BOF
Date Sun, 13 Apr 2008 15:41:52 GMT
On Sat, 12 Apr 2008, Niall Pemberton wrote:
> A guy turned up looking for the POI BOF at ApacheCon EU, but found
> no-one there.

Ah, we'd moved the BoF to the JTeam boat cruise. I'd told everyone who'd
said they were coming, but alas that wouldn't have caught anyone who
wandered by without having signed up :/

> Couldn't find any of the slides from ApacheCon here:
>
> http://wiki.apache.org/apachecon/ApacheConEu08PresentationSlides

The two POI FFT talks should now be listed there. Mine is at
http://people.apache.org/~nick/POI-Talks/POI-FastFeatherTrack-ACEU08.odp

> ...or anything on the poi home page.

For now, to get the docs on the ooxml support, you need to run the "site"
ant task on a checkout from the branch (the site is based off the docs in
trunk, which is 3.0.x). However, the docs for ooxml will be in the 3.5
alpha release, once that's done

Nick