poi-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Burch <n...@torchbox.com>
Subject Re: StrikeThrough in PowerPoint2007 looks like doesn't work
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2008 10:17:34 GMT
On Mon, 7 Apr 2008, desh wrote:
> When creating PPT-file with HSLF we use CharFlagsTextProp to set
> StrikeThrough of TextBOx.It doesn't work in PowerPoint2007, but it works
> well in PowerPoint2003 .

Any chance you could create two simple files, and upload them to bugzilla?
Both should be a single slide, with two text paragraphs. One paragraph is
normal text, the other is strikethrough. One should be created with
powerpoint 2003, the other with 2007 (but still saved as .ppt, not .pptx).

That'll help us figure out what different things powerpoint 2007 does

Nick