poi-dev mailing list archives

From David Fisher <dfis...@jmlafferty.com>
Subject Re: Rejection of any ENCUMBERED Microsoft Donation to POI
Date Fri, 18 Apr 2008 00:24:02 GMT
Hi Sam,

On Apr 17, 2008, at 4:59 PM, Sam Ruby wrote:

> On Thu, Apr 17, 2008 at 5:16 PM, David Fisher
> <dfisher@jmlafferty.com> wrote:
>>
>> On Apr 17, 2008, at 3:54 PM, Sam Ruby wrote:

>>> To the best of my knowledge, it has not.   But that's a subject for
>>> another list.
>>
>> And that list is the same as the one where you will discuss POI and
>> "ENCUMBERED", or different?
>
> If you want to discuss the position of the James and SpamAssassin
> PMC's have on sender id, I suggest you do so on their respective
> lists.

I'm curious, so I will, I'll report back if something pertinent comes
of it.

I'll agree for now that this may not have any effect on the issue at
hand, whether anything more is required of Microsoft, and that is the
issue that you are investigating.

I think these are constructive steps to determining if there is
anything to do here.

Regards,
Dave