poi-dev mailing list archives

From David Fisher <dfis...@jmlafferty.com>
Subject Re: [OT} Rejection of any ENCUMBERED Microsoft Donation to POI
Date Fri, 18 Apr 2008 03:02:26 GMT
Hi Andy,

I apologize, but this was not the best week for me for you to decide
to "go nuclear". I buried my father on Tuesday, get it, this has been
a distraction. I've done well to stay as positive as I have.

I really don't want to whine, but if your response is to indicate that
you went "nuclear" because it was a bad time for you, and no one was
paying attention to you, then dude have some consideration for the
rest of us, you aren't the only one having a bad week.

Reflect for a minute about  how you started this thread.

You must have known where most people were. How much time do you have
for email when you attend apachecon?

Do you think that may have something to do with the silence?

Regards,
Dave

PS - I liked the Andy of a couple of emails ago.