poi-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew C. Oliver" <acoli...@buni.org>
Subject Re: Rejection of any ENCUMBERED Microsoft Donation to POI
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2008 02:49:00 GMT
And to be crystal clear, I do want to see the work go in: naked of
patent restrictions.  A CLA-C from the company that has commissioned the
work would satisfy me or some binding statement that the contributions
are distributable under terms compatible with the Open Source
Definition.  that includes field of use (commercial use).