poi-dev mailing list archives

From Ugo Cei <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [vote] svn commit for ugo and gianugo
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2008 10:17:27 GMT

On Jan 14, 2008, at 1:20 PM, Nick Burch wrote:

> On Tue, 8 Jan 2008, Nick Burch wrote:
>> If there are no objections, I'd like to grant them karma on the
>> poi svn.
>
> Since everyone was in favour, this has now been granted

I would like to thank Nick and everyone else who voted for me for
granting me this privilege. I would also like to briefly introduce
myself to the POI community.

I work for: http://www.sourcesense.com
I blog at: http://agylen.com
My pictures are at: http://www.flickr.com/photos/ugocei/
I twit from: http://twitter.com/zaphgod
You can reach me on Skype as 'zaphgod' and on GTalk/Jabber as
ugo.cei@gmail.com
I have been an Apache committer since 2003, first for the Cocoon
project and later for Abdera (incubating).
I have been doing Java development (especially for the Web) for way
too many years, but don't really regret it ;)
I live in Pavia, Italy, with a lovely wife and daughter.

As far as my contribution to POI is concerned, I will be committing
shortly a branch containing the code we have developed so far, as
Nick already mentioned. This is a very preliminary and largely
incomplete version, more like a way to start discussing about
implementation strategy than working code.

Looking forward to doing a great job together.

	Cheers,

		Ugo

--
Ugo Cei