poi-dev mailing list archives

From "Owen, Harold" <Harold_O...@troweprice.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Beta release of POI 3.0.2
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2007 18:51:24 GMT

0

-----Original Message-----
From: Yegor Kozlov [mailto:yegor@dinom.ru]
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2007 1:09 PM
To: poi-dev@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: [VOTE] Beta release of POI 3.0.2

Hi All,

A good number of bugs has been fixed and quite a few of new
functionality has been added since our last release.
So, I think it is reasonable to release POI 3.0.2 in late December or
early January.

What do people think about doing a beta release? Does anyone have any
pending patches we should wait for?

As release manager, I produced a development release.
It is available to download from:
 http://people.apache.org/~yegor/POI-3.0.2-ALPHA1/
and corresponds to svn TRUNK as of today (November 27 2007). This build
is intended for evaluation purposes,  the actual -beta builds will be
produced depending on this vote results.

Please vote and say your opinions. The vote options are:

[ ]+1  - I support the beta release
[ ] 0  - I don't care
[ ]-1  - I don't think we should do a beta release now. Please explain.

I'm voting [+1]. Voting will last for 1 week.

Regards,
Yegor

The contents of this e-mail and any attachments are intended solely for the use of the named
addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized
use, copying, disclosure, or distribution of the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited
by the sender and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the
sender immediately and delete this e-mail.