poi-dev mailing list archives

From Yegor Kozlov <ye...@dinom.ru>
Subject [VOTE] Beta release of POI 3.0.2
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2007 18:09:21 GMT
Hi All,

A good number of bugs has been fixed and quite a few of new functionality has been added since
our last release.
So, I think it is reasonable to release POI 3.0.2 in late December or early January.

What do people think about doing a beta release? Does anyone have any pending patches we should
wait for?

As release manager, I produced a development release.
It is available to download from:
 http://people.apache.org/~yegor/POI-3.0.2-ALPHA1/
and corresponds to svn TRUNK as of today (November 27 2007). This build is intended for evaluation
purposes,
 the actual -beta builds will be produced depending on this vote results.

Please vote and say your opinions. The vote options are:

[ ]+1  - I support the beta release
[ ] 0  - I don't care
[ ]-1  - I don't think we should do a beta release now. Please explain.

I'm voting [+1]. Voting will last for 1 week.

Regards,
Yegor