poi-dev mailing list archives

From "Sarah Waziruddin" <swazirud...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: possible fix for bug 42844
Date Fri, 17 Aug 2007 16:59:45 GMT
Hi Nick,

Thanks for your response.  The two types of records that fall into this else
clause are ObjRecords and DrawingGroupRecords.  The ObjRecord comes up
whenever auto-filtering is turned on (this case is the one in the bug) while
DrawingGroupRecords come up when uploading Excel sheets with images.  I put
a break point after the while (in.hasNextRecord()) and these were the record
structures that came up in cases where this code used to fail:

1.  [OBJ]
SUBRECORD: [ftCmo]
    .objectType           = 0x0014 (20 )
    .objectId             = 0x0088 (136 )
    .option               = 0x2101 (8449 )
         .locked                   = true
         .printable                = false
         .autofill                 = true
         .autoline                 = false
    .reserved1            = 0x00000000 (0 )
    .reserved2            = 0x03AFB608 (61847048 )
    .reserved3            = 0x00000000 (0 )
[/ftCmo]
SUBRECORD: [UNKNOWN RECORD:c]
    .id        = c
[/UNKNOWN RECORD]
SUBRECORD: [UNKNOWN RECORD:13]
    .id        = 13
[/UNKNOWN RECORD]
[/OBJ]

2.  [MSODRAWINGGROUP]
No Escher Records Decoded
[/MSODRAWINGGROUP]

Let me know if you need any more information.

Thanks!
Sarah