poi-dev mailing list archives

From Travis <uniformstupid...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Outlook PST integration
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2007 04:59:54 GMT
Hi,
I've been out of town on business pretty much since the initial checkin of
the code.  I've made a few minor updates to my local copy, but nothing
major.  Currently the code is located in the scratchpad under the prefix of
hsmf.

I should be able to work on this more around august 5th so I'll be sending a
patch into bugzilla shortly after that time.