poi-dev mailing list archives

From Yegor Kozlov <ye...@dinom.ru>
Subject Re[2]: [Vote] Release 3.0.1 RC3 as 3.0.1 FINAL
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2007 16:17:54 GMT
I purified the code and reduced the number of the warnings to 0.

The number of the javadoc warnings depends on the JDK used. We have
700+ warnings under 1.4.2 and 0 warnings under 1.5+.

In 1.4 times SUN added a warning message about possible
problems with  future  versions  of javadoc and removed it in JDK 1.5.

http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/docs/tooldocs/windows/javadoc.html#breakiterator

P.S. I decided to defer any HSLF fixes until after the release.

Regards,
Yegor