poi-dev mailing list archives

From "Vikram Reddy Tummala" <vikramreddy.tumm...@translogicsys.com>
Subject Paper type 'US-Fan-Fold' not present in poi API
Date Mon, 20 Nov 2006 06:08:43 GMT
Hi List,
    I am very much impressed with the POI print tool,it significantly made our work faster
which i have been using for more than a yera now.
But now i face a small problem with this. Our client prints report on a 'US-Fan-Fold' paper
,unlike legal,letter or execute which i think is not present in POI API.
1. Did POI include this paper size also in any of the recent versions?
2. If not included then , can u show me the pointers so that i can modify the open source
and add this?
3. If at all any of the users had done this before,then can u help me out?

Thanks & Regards
--Vikram