poi-dev mailing list archives

From "PM Bill" <pm4b...@gmail.com>
Subject Project to bring HWPF back to life
Date Fri, 11 Aug 2006 01:46:43 GMT
Apologies if this is considered spam, but our company is interested in
reviving the HWPF library by paying for a project to fix some known bugs and
add some additional features.

Currently our project is listed on Elance:
    http://www.elance.com/c/rfp/main/jobInfo.pl?jobid=11426124&catId=10216
Please feel free to ignore this email, or contact us directly if you are
interested in more details.

We'd also be interested in any suggestions on a "better way" to approach
tendering this project [no, posting to Ask Slashdot is not considered a
viable approach ;-) ].

Thank you in advance,
 bill.  [ pm4bill at gmail ]