poi-dev mailing list archives

From "Gascoigne Thomas" <gasco...@AXXIA.com>
Subject RE: New alpha release
Date Fri, 19 May 2006 10:14:02 GMT
Does that mean that 3.0 will become a final release or does it go beta
first? A final release of 3.0 would be great (and save a lot of work) as
my project leader won't let me use it until then. Timetable for a 3.0
final? Cheers, Thomas

-----Original Message-----
From: Nick Burch [mailto:nick@torchbox.com]
Sent: 19 May 2006 11:00
To: poi-dev@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: New alpha release

Hi All

I notice that it's now 10 months since our last alpha release (alpha1,
on 2005-07-04)

What do people think about doing another alpha release? Does anyone have

anything they're planning to commit shortly, that we should wait for?

(Assuming no-one has a strong reason not to, I'll kick off a proper vote

in a week)

Nick

The information in this e-mail and any attachment is confidential.
It is intended only for the named recipient(s). If you are not a
named recipient please notify the sender immediately and do not
disclose the contents to another person or take copies. Although
Axxia Systems has taken every reasonable precaution to ensure
that any attachment to this e-mail has been checked for viruses,
it is strongly recommended that you carry out your own virus
check before opening any attachment, as we cannot accept
liability for any damage sustained as a result of software virus
infection. Axxia Systems reserves the right and senders of
messages shall be taken to consent to the monitoring and
recording of e-mails addressed to axxia.com.