poi-dev mailing list archives

From David Fisher <dfis...@jmlafferty.com>
Subject POI Site
Date Mon, 27 Mar 2006 17:18:24 GMT
Hi -

I saw an email earlier to the effect that there are no POI using
sites listed.

I am rather busy developing. Would someone please summarize the
suggested text and link for a site that uses POI. Thanks.

We would like to acknowledge the use of POI in our next site release.
We use POI to produce both XLS and PPT versions of content from both
XML and Postscript. These XLS and PPT files render this PS into
graphic objects in worksheets and slides and XML tables into cells
and tables.

At least some portion of our development has been contributed by
Yegor Kozlov.

Regards,
Dave Fisher