poi-dev mailing list archives

From a...@superlinksoftware.com
Subject Re: specification / RFC for OLE2
Date Wed, 18 May 2005 03:41:44 GMT
SMTP requires you escape \r\n.\r\n (the . is doubled).  There is nothing
preventing them from appearing in the document.  That being said the
document would have to be mime encoded anyhow so even if they WERE in
the document they would be there as UUENCODED bytes and thus not be
recognized as such.

-Andy

.