poi-dev mailing list archives

From Rainer Klute <kl...@rainer-klute.de>
Subject Re: Access library
Date Fri, 25 Mar 2005 11:38:55 GMT
Am Donnerstag, den 24.03.2005, 21:57 -0500 schrieb Tim McCune:
> Our company recently implemented a clean-room, pure Java library for
> reading/writing MS Access databases (Access 2000 format) and I just got
> the go-ahead to open-source it.  This seems like it might be a nice
> complement to the POI project.  Is anyone here interested in the code?
> If not, I'm just planning to release it on Sourceforge.  Thanks.

This seems to fit greatly into the POI collection of modules to access
horrible data formats - for example as HDBF resp. "Horrible Data Base
Format".

If have not already done so, please read
<http://jakarta.apache.org/poi/getinvolved/index.html> to learn how to
get involved!

Best regards
Rainer Klute

                           Rainer Klute IT-Consulting GmbH
  Dipl.-Inform.
  Rainer Klute             E-Mail:  klute@rainer-klute.de
  K├Ârner Grund 24          Telefon: +49 172 2324824
D-44143 Dortmund           Telefax: +49 231 5349423

Inhibit software patents: http://www.nosoftwarepatents.com/