poi-dev mailing list archives

From Rainer Klute <kl...@rainer-klute.de>
Subject Build process improved
Date Fri, 31 Dec 2004 13:29:55 GMT
Hi all,

I just checked in some improvents to POI's build file:

      * Before running the "test" or "reports" target Ant now checks
        whether JUnit and JDepend are available, i.e. included in the
        classpath.
      * Started to modularize the "reports" target into independend
        subtargets in order to make it possible to run "ant jdepend",
        "ant javadocs" etc. individually.
      * Fixed the "jdepend" task so that it runs with JDepend 3.9.

Please crosscheck my changes to learn whether it still works in your
environent, i.e. with you Ant and JDepend releases!

Best regards
Rainer Klute

                           Rainer Klute IT-Consulting GmbH
  Dipl.-Inform.
  Rainer Klute             E-Mail:  klute@rainer-klute.de
  K├Ârner Grund 24          Telefon: +49 172 2324824
D-44143 Dortmund           Telefax: +49 231 5349423

Softwarepatente verhindern: http://www.nosoftwarepatents.com/