poi-dev mailing list archives

From Rainer Klute <kl...@rainer-klute.de>
Subject Re: HWPF contributions...
Date Fri, 31 Dec 2004 05:56:02 GMT
Am Freitag, den 31.12.2004, 08:31 +1100 schrieb Glen Stampoultzis:
> While there is currently no active developers for HWPF there's no reason
> why someone can't step up to this task.  You don't need CVS access to
> develop for HWPF.  Simply attach your patches to bugzilla and keep
> nagging us until we commit them.  People who show that they are prepared
> to stick at it will most likely be given commit access.

+1

I am willing to be the one to be nagged and to do the CVS access.
Besides the actual checking in of patches I could do some minor reviews
now and then of source code, test cases and documentation to help ensure
software quality.

So, who's the one to compile an overview of the following:
      * the current HWPF status,
      * the patches in <http://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/> to be
        checked in (and those that should be ditched),
      * the available test cases and the test cases still to be written,
      * the available documentation and the docs to be written,
      * anything else that is reasonable

Honor and glory of becoming a POI committer are waiting!

Best regards
Rainer Klute

                           Rainer Klute IT-Consulting GmbH
  Dipl.-Inform.
  Rainer Klute             E-Mail:  klute@rainer-klute.de
  K├Ârner Grund 24          Telefon: +49 172 2324824
D-44143 Dortmund           Telefax: +49 231 5349423

Softwarepatente verhindern: http://www.nosoftwarepatents.com/