poi-dev mailing list archives

From "PARIS Jean-Pierre RD-BIZZ-SOP" <jeanpierre.pa...@francetelecom.com>
Subject RE : POI HSSF Question
Date Fri, 24 Sep 2004 12:29:25 GMT
Hello!

 Setting the width of an individual cell is not possible (it is not possible within Excel
too). But, you can do that for a whole column using
 HSSFSheet.setColumnWidth(short column, short width)

bye
jp

-----Message d'origine-----
De : GOES Bruno OF/DTRS [mailto:bruno.goes@orangefrance.com]
Envoyé : vendredi 24 septembre 2004 10:25
À : POI Developers List; jakarta-poi-cvs@apache.org
Objet : POI HSSF Question

Hello,

 My name in Bruno and i've been working with the HSSF APIs.

 I find it great.

 I have a question concerning the Cell in Excel. I wonder

 how I can spread a cell ( increase its width) ?

 I can't find the way i would increase the width of a cell.

 I have tryed the HSSFCellStyle.ALIGN_JUSTIFY, but just fits the content of a string insede
acell.

 I wonder how to fit my whole  string in a cell by increasing its width.

 I would be very greatefull if you could help me.

 Thanks in advance for your help.

 Regards,

Bruno.