poi-dev mailing list archives

From Avik Sengupta <avik.sengu...@itellix.com>
Subject Re: Merge questions
Date Tue, 14 Sep 2004 05:16:44 GMT
Oh, ok ....

makes sense. thanks. seems one patch from Toshiaki (18846) was applied to head
and not branch. Meanwhile, I had fixed a bug 25695 in branch, but apparently
(according to the commit comment) the fix did not work in HEAD.

So looks like I'll have to fix the bug again...(my memory being what it is :)
buts that shouldnt be very difficult... there's a very good testcase.. so
thats cool.

Thanks for the explanation

Regards
-